021 999 082
"MY PASSION FOR PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT AND MY ENTHUSIASM TO SHARE THIS PASSION WITH OTHERS."
Training is about pushing the boundaries past what you believe to be possible and this is only achieved through a combination of hard work, perseverance and applying proven scientific principles to your training while still having fun.
I have worked within the fitness industry for the past 10 years which I have taken on roles such as Personal Trainer, National Trainer in Martial Arts Programmes, Group Exercise Instructor and Spin Instructor. Over this time I have helped many people achieve their fitness goals and have gained in-depth knowledge and experience in a multitude of fitness and exercise disciplines.
- 1st Place in Corporate Division Coast to Coast 2005
- 3rd Dan Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do
- 4th 4 Times National Heavy weight Tae Kwon Do Champion
- Represented New Zealand in Tae Kwon Do - 1993 World Games
- National Trainer for Group Exercise Instructors
- Le Race Cycle Race
- AMP Multi Sport
- REP’s Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor