Pilates Fix in Christchurch
Pilates Fix is a series of controlled exercises that engage the mind and condition the total body. The blend of strength and flexibility training improves posture, reduces stress and creates long, lean muscles. The heavy emphasis on abdominal strengthening is a necessity at every fitness level.
MARCH MADNESS - FREE PILATES AND PUNCH FIX CLASSES IN MARCH DURING 2018
Pilates Class Christchurch Timetable:
The benefits of a Pilates class:
- Elongates and strengthens the muscles
- Improves muscle elasticity and joint mobility
- Emphases postural alignment
- Core strength and better balance
- Reduces injury and lower back pain
- Refreshes the body and the mind
- Improved flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the 'core muscles' of your body)
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body.
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs.
This class is for you if:
You want to get fit.
✓ You want someone to guide you through your pilates efforts and keep an eye on your form so you to get the most out of your time at the gym.
✓You want to get long and lean
✓You want to meet local people who are interested in fitness.
✓You want a pilates class with parking.
Where is the class?
450 Tuam St, Christchurch
Do I need to book in?
Yes, it pays to secure your spot and let us know you are coming by email or phone. To book in you can either give us a call or drop us an email. If it is your first time, just let us know when you book so we can make sure we give you a quick lay of the land and can be there to help you get set up.
New to BodyFix? Try a class for free
Need to book your next class?
When you Purchase a membership you get access to our 38 classes each week. That is more than any gym in Christchurch, along with our Cardio & Weights facilities. You can check out our membership options here, or just start with a concession card.
PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP to stay fit, fierce and fabulous