So you are thinking about joining a gym. You want somewhere you can work out and lift some weights, do some cardio on the treadmill or bikes. Equally, you love the idea of having classes on hand, for those times where you need someone to motivate you. You have checked out some of the local spin studios, yoga studios, and cross fit gyms but you don't really want to spend that much on one class.
So how do you get the best of both worlds, a gym with a really nice vibe, full of cool fit people to motivate you, and a bunch of classes you would love to try, at times that suit your schedule.
The trouble is most gyms just have one or two of the class you want to do, and often it is at inconvenient times. This is where Body Fix's Gym Memberships really shine.
Here are the top 10 reasons to choose our Body Fix Gym Classes
- More classes that you can poke a stick...dumbell at - Over 16 different fitness classes.
- Loads of class times - Check out our class timetable.
- You get everything in your membership
- Be part of a team, and let others motivate you when you are feeling low on energy.
- Meet like-minded fit people. Because these days its easy to hide behind a screen, it is a great idea to get out and meet some fit and fun people.
- Watch your form! The easiest way to get injured is with crappy posture. Our team of instructors and personal trainers help you reach your fitness goals.
- It's cheaper than going to a private yoga or spin studio. Private lessons can run you up to $25 a session elsewhere.
- Save by buying a gym membership. With a membership, you get everything, classes, gym & facilities for the price of one or two private classes somewhere else.
- Get results! Often when you are working out solo, it's easy to let yourself off the hook and no push yourself, in a class, everyone can see you, so you tend to work hard as part of a team.
- Friendly Staff - Our team of friendly staff want to help you feel fit, healthy and ready to take on the world. Why not let us know your fitness goals and we can recommend some classes to help you reach them.
What is the best way to sign up for classes?
The best value for money is to buy a membership, that way there is no messing around with payment each time. You can book into classes over the phone or on our website as you need them, to lock in a spot. This is also great for holding you accountable, so you get out of bed to work out in the morning, or make sure you hit the gym during the day. Check out the membership options here.
New to our gym? You can try your first class for free. Already a member? Lock in your next class.